Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trying To Remember This


Each offseason, we are wondering where we will end up for the following baseball season.
This year, we certainly thought it would be different.
Willie had an absolutely amazing year. I am so proud of him for how hard he worked.
Yet, we are now looking at options for next season.

This up and down emotional roller coaster is so hard on me. I am sure it is hard on Willie too.
We have been so blessed in this life and I want to remember that when we hit the down on the roller coaster.

For now, I would appreciate God putting us on his daily email update list...
so I can know what will happen next. :)

Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

I will be praying for y'all!! I've always thought he looked good in Texas rangers blue and red :-)- maybe God will agree....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...