Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson!

My big boy is 7! How did this happen?
Sometimes, I look back and feel like he was just born yesterday.
Other times, due to the craziness of our life,
I feel like he has been around for much longer than that!

Here is how he has grown from last year:

Dear Jackson,
Happy 7th Birthday! I am so proud of the boy you are and the boy you are becoming!
I am sad that you are growing up but excited for the new stages in your life.
I love watching you learn! You love anything that makes you think!
You love building legos, playing outside with your friends, and fishing.
You like playing baseball and video games.
You are the most serious of the kids and have a very strong opinion on many things in life.
I hope that your strong opinions will help you to choose right from wrong in life.
I pray that you will always stick to your convictions.

I love you sweet boy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...