Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Perm


So, Lily wears her hair in french braids often.
I love how it looks!
The day after braids, her hair is wavy and big!
Her daddy has fallen in love with her hair like this...

So much so, that he asked me if we should get her a perm.
After I stopped giggling, I said "No way."
I then texted our hairdresser (neighbor):
"If Willie should come by there, asking for a perm for Lily, I do not approve."
Haha!

As if that little gal doesn't already have her daddy wrapped around her finger...
can you imagine how bad it would be with constant curls in the way?! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...