Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Again

I have been saving these funny moments onto my phone so I would remember to blog about them.

This is what I overheard in the car...

Parker: "When was first time I played baseball?"
Jackson: "It was close to February. Yeah. July. The 14th. And we played for a whole year. Until December."

{I think he may be a little off on timelines here!}

Jackson: "Mom, do parents put their kids in baseball so they can make money?
Me: "No, its for fun."
Jackson: "So you don't get money because I play baseball?"
Me: "No, we actually had to pay money to let you play."
J: "Do you have to pay money for daddy to play?"
Me: "No. Daddy gets paid to play baseball."
J: "Why?"
Me: "He's that good!"

Then, he pondered this whole scenario. I LOVE how their little minds work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...