Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chalk It Up

I may have a problem.
I LOVE chalkboard paint.

I have been thinking of so many projects.

This one...I knew I had to do.

We have an easel with a chalkboard on one side.

But, in case you didn't notice, we have 3 kids.

So, I decided to end all arguments {hahaha...some arguments} and paint the kids' table:

First, I used painter's tape on the edges.

Then, I used my roller and painted with my lovely chalkboard paint.

It took MANY coats, but it dries quickly.

And, the kids are having fun:
And yes...I do too!


I am linking up here:







1 comment:

Samantha B said...

Awesome! That looked so much fun! I love crafts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...