Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving, I am so grateful for this life of mine.

I am thankful that I have been blessed with a wonderful husband of almost 7 years,
who still does little things to see my reaction, whether it be one of disgust or excitement.
I Love him so very much.

I am thankful for these miracles from God, who make my days busy and hilarious.

For Jackson, I appreciate that you want to know it all.
While it may drive me crazy to answer so many questions all day long,
I love that you and that wonderful brain of yours question everything.

For Parker, I love that you love to make everyone laugh.
While at times you don't know when to stop the craziness,
I appreciate the laughter you add to my life all day long!

For Lily, I love that your personality as a girly girl
who can hang with the boys is ever so apparent.
While it may take me a bit longer to get places
while you insist on doing everything on your own,
I so love that you are confident in yourself and what you are capable of doing.

I am thankful for my family, including my mom, my brothers, my sisters-in-law, and my niece and nephew.
They are my "comfortable."
They are who I would turn to in any need I have.
I love that we all get along so well and truly have a great time when we are together.

I am thankful for Willie's family. I have always felt like a part of the family
and being around them is really a blast.
I only wish we could see them more!

I have been so blessed in my life and wouldn't change any of my experiences for anything.
These are what shape my life and have made me who I am today.

What are you thankful for? Have you told your loved ones that they mean the world to you?
While it shouldn't take a holiday for us to show our love and appreciation, it's a great reminder.

Years past Thanksgiving Posts:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...