Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Birthday


On Sunday, I turned 29 for the 4th time.
That's the truth. Some say 32, but I will maintain that I am 29.

My birthday began with an almost-six year old singing Happy Birthday to me on his own.
*Melt My Heart*

Then, I had breakfast in bed, made by my 3 boys.
I had a special omelette with cottage cheese in it, just like my grandpa used to make me!
I also had coffee and a cinnamon roll!!

Then, I enjoyed some Joann's Craft store shopping by myself!

It would not be complete without a trip to Urgent Care with a child! Parker got a bug bite and it has just kept swelling up. After getting him on antibiotics, I hurried home to get ready for my hot date!

Willie and I enjoyed dinner out alone while my mom watched the kids!
We looked around for Christmas gifts for the kids and then,
we stopped at the clubhouse restaurant in our neighborhood.
It was full of college kids and I admit, I felt a little old.
But, it was great to people watch while I shoved in some birthday dessert.

All of a sudden, this large group of guys walked over to stand behind us.
Then, they started singing "Happy Birthday."
I was really embarrassed!!
Willie had paid these guys in pitchers of beer to sing to me...
How funny!
And what a great way to end our night!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...