Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


I am so thankful for the people in my life:


1.My wonderful husband is a lifesaver around the house and with the kids. He encourages me to sew and do things that make me happy. He works so hard for us to have what we need.


2. My Jackson is a serious but giggly little boy who likes to play games, color, and learn. He is an overprotective big brother to his sister and best buddy to his little brother.


3. My Parker is an active, cuddly, stubborn little boy who likes to build towers, put puzzles together and read. He admires his big brother and thinks his little sister is cute.


4. My Lily is a calm, curious, smiley little girl who likes to play with tupperware, the dishwasher, and baby wipes. She loves her mama and daddy and thinks her big brothers are wonderfully funny. She likes them to chase her.


5. My Mom is a wonderful mother who helps us out so very much. She is a great friend to me and an awesome grandmother to the kids.


6. My Brothers are amazing fathers, uncles, brothers, sons, and husbands. They are funny guys who would do anything for their families.


I am thankful for our life, with all of it's chaos and fun. It has made us who we are today.


I am thankful that I am a child of God. I am grateful that He has a plan for my life and I am happy to live my life for God's glory.


Be thankful today.

Praise God for all that you have been given and try to forget what you do not have.

We all have alot to be thankful for.


(**I am thankful for the rest of you out there too but had to draw a line on who else to write about. I have sweet potatoes to make this morning!;-) **)

1 comment:

Mike and Meg said...

I can't wait to see you. When do you go to UT?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...