Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tennis Stars

Parker received a tennis racket for his birthday and we quickly made it to the tennis courts!

I love tennis. I will not say I am good, but I really enjoy playing.
Parker and I were giving each other the stink eye before we left to play.
{PLEASE ignore the sight of my garage. It is actually pretty tidy for us!}

Showing our best pose:
All 5 of us went to play the following day and had a blast!
The boys start tennis lessons next week, now that tee-ball is over!
I think I may have to join them! Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...