Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Program

Parker had a fall program on Sunday at school.
He sang for us the night before to show us how good he was.
When he walked in, he was looking all around for us.

He saw Willie and Jackson and this is what he said:

"Jackson! My Brother! Hi Jackson!"
Then he turns to his class on stage and says...

"Hey guys-there's my brother Jackson! Say Hi to him!"

Such a sweetie.

Then, the singing began and Parker stood with his hands in his pockets.
And no singing.
But he still looked super cute!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower! I found you on the Fence! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
You have a beautiful family:)

take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...