Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy as a Bee!

Busy as a bee sewing...

I made Lily this reversible pinafore...
One side= FSU

One side= blue and red flowers

I was kidding around that she could always switch it to the flowery side

if FSU isn't doing so well. HeeHEE!!


Also, I received my first orders this week!! WooHOO!

First, 5 Preschool Aprons:


And a pillowcase dress for another customer!

Now, time to get the last minute touches done on Lily's hairbows for the wedding!

Our crazy busy time begins today,

as Willie and my brothers go fishing for their bachelor party fun.

Willie's mom comes into town tonight!

Next time I post, it will be with FUN wedding photos!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...