Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Adopting My Classroom

I have organized a new project for my classroom, using adoptaclassroom.org. This project will bring hands on learning to our math curriculum. I am the type of teacher who doesn't believe in having students sit at their desks all day long while listening to me talk. That is not beneficial for anyone involved. I believe in groupwork, project-based learning, and fun in learning. This is why I am hoping to achieve my goal for my classroom to purchase games for math. I intend to utilize these hands-on experiences for extra help for both struggling students and early finishers.

If you are feeling compelled to help or want to pass the link along, my students and I will always appreciate some extra resources:

Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...