Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Great Grandma

I have been helping to take care of my Grandma while her usual "Granny Nanny" is on vacation. I just love her! Even though it can be a challenge, I am really enjoying being able to spend the time with her. She's pretty funny and super sweet.
This week, we went to a movie, went to get her hair done, went to church, and went to lunch. Church was the biggest challenge but I know she really enjoyed it.
She gets her hair done once a week by the same young lady. She was so excited to see Grandma and was so sweet to get. It's nice to see that!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...