Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We started our Saturday getting Little Miss Dancer ready for her big recital! We had make-up and hair to do before we left. This recital was on a big stage, with lights and everything! It was a Two and a half hour production. Lily knew it was a big deal for little her!
And she did great! It was so much fun to watch!
Willie, my mom, and I went to the morning recital to watch Lily.
Then, Mom, Lily, and I went to lunch and shopping before going back for the evening performance. Lily was not dancing in this one but she was excited to watch the other girls!

Today, I woke up to the sound of two children puking. Yay Mother's Day! I call for a do-over next weekend!
The kids (Willie) surprised me with a wooden planter. I was able to go pick out my own flowers! It was a great surprise!

Happy Mother's Day to you all! I hope your day is a blessing for you all!

And Happy Mother's Day to my mama! You are everything I aspire I be as a mom.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...