Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love

While Willie being home has really been nice, it has also been an adjustment. I feel like our life is constantly go go go! With the boys' baseball schedules, my school events, and Lily's dancing, I feel like we are always scheduled for something. In fact, whenever we have a day after school with nothing going on, we both worry that we are forgetting something!
Willie started back to school this week. I am so proud of him and I know he is going to do great! It's a new challenge in our hectic life but I just know he is going to do well! I can't wait to see that look of pride when he earns his degree.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...