Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Boy with the Big Heart

I know I have said it before but Parker really does everything BIG! There are times when I would like him to "go small," like when we are in church and he is using his BIG voice.
But, I am pretty proud of what he has been doing in school. There is a new boy in his class who is having trouble behaving. He sits next to Parker. At first, Parker and he were buddies, as Parker showed him what to do in class.
The past few days, the new boy has been mean to Parker, even kicking him yesterday. Parker has not retaliated and has just told the teacher. His seat will be moved if any more incidents occur.
I am so proud of him for being the BIGGER boy and using his words!
And I would be lying if I didn't tell you that Willie wishes he would just punch the kid. :p. But, we are trying to teach discipline here and I am proud of this BIG boy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...