Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Influenza A

We have been hit with influenza A here so it has been a LONG week! This flu is NO fun! Jackson had it for a week! Lily got on tamiflu so she was only sick for 2 days.
I had a fever yesterday so I stayed home from school but I feel better today. Parker came home from school with 102 fever yesterday! Willie would probably like to go stay at a hotel at this point!
Needless to say, we are in need of a weekend to clean this house again and Lysol everything! I feel like we just can't get rid of it!
And for a laugh, here is a great text that was autocorrected. I didn't mean to call Willie a moron. Funny stuff!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...