Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fat Burners

Every day, we go to the gym. 
And every day, these kids ask "Can we PLEASE have a smoothie?"
{There is a smoothie bar at the gym.}
I have always said no until I saw that the cost for a kid's smoothie was reasonable.

So, yesterday, I surprised the kids by letting them pick out smoothie flavors.
We waited for a bit and the smoothies were yummy!!
Parker and Lily got strawberry smoothies.
Jackson had a peanut butter and jelly smoothie.
We drank them on our 10 minute drive home.
As soon as we walked in the house, Lily was sick.
Then, Parker got hit with it.

I called the gym once I could see that the kids obviously did not have the stomach flu.
{They were acting perfectly normal, aside from the constant bathroom trips!}

I wanted to make sure no one else got sick.
Once the lady on the phone at the gym and I discussed everything, 
we realized that the smoothie lady may have accidentally put fat burners in the strawberry smoothies.
Hmmmm...

So, we spent the day in jammies and watching movies.


Moral of the story: The Fat Burners REALLY do work.
Moral of the story #2: We will not be enjoying any more smoothies from the gym
{Somehow, I don't think the kids will be asking for them anytime soon!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...