Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Graders

It has been a week of teaching first grade!
I really enjoy teaching. 
I have some real characters in my class and they are saying things that make me laugh.

For instance, I asked for examples of different jobs.

"Doctor"
"Teacher"
"Worker Man"
"Vegetarian"

I giggled a little at vegetarian and asked: "What is a vegetarian?"

"A doctor that takes care of animals."

Oh, veterinarian!

Another example was a "Grocery-itarian."

That's someone who works at the grocery store!
 Pretty smart thinking by a 7 yr old to but -arian at the end to give a job title.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...