Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Short but Sweet

Willie came home Thursday for a less-than-24-hour visit. 
He arrived at 11:30 a.m. and I was teaching, so he drove to pick up the kids from school!
I am pretty sure he got the reaction he wanted when those kids ran into his arms, shouting his name!
I wish I could have seen it!
By the time I got home, they were all playing.
I came home with a fever and rested most of the evening.

It was VERY hard to say goodbye on Friday morning as he left to go back to baseball.
But, we are all so grateful that we got to see him!


And what a fun package to open...our professional pictures arrived!
Can't wait to put them on the wall!!

3 comments:

MegnHarry said...

Pics look great! I loveeeee your top!

MegnHarry said...

I realize I should've said "shirt"! Top is such an old lady thing to say! :-) (nothing against old ladies)

Taylin said...

Love the pictures. You guys look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...