Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our ballplayer...most days

Jackson really likes baseball...as long as he is doing well at the plate.
If he isn't hitting well that day, he is a big pile of Eeyore out there.

Willie and I have thrown batting practice a few times and that really seems to help. Willie is a much better pitcher than I am...I hit the kids with my pitches sometimes. :)

Anyhow, I enjoy watching the boys play baseball. I don't plan on them playing professional baseball, as many people may think. If they do, great! But, for me, I just want them to be happy in life. And involved in ALL sports throughout school.

What I would also like to do is let Jackson know that we all know he is adjusting himself under his glove...I am saving this purely for wedding video material.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...