Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sickies

We were hit with the stomach flu this past week.
Parker got it on Monday night and was well by Tuesday night.
Lily got it on Wednesday night, was well by Thursday,
got sick on milk again on Saturday and was fine right after.
Jackson got it Thursday as I picked him up from school and was fine by Saturday morning.
I think I may have escaped it, somewhat.

However, I cleaned up more barf, etc than ANYONE should ever have to in their whole life.

We had to make Willie forgo his visit to see us because there was no use in him getting sick.

This was a week I will not soon forget! Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

Ugh you poor thing. I am NOT good with barf, so i'm not looking forward to those days....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...