Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Laundry

One day, when we are rich and famous, I will have someone to do my laundry and put it away.

Laundry is such a pain because:
1) There is so much of it.
2) It is never ending.
3) I HATE sorting it and putting it away.

So, a picture of our weekly laundry, without bedding:
Who is coming over to put this all away?

{Sidenote: This is in Willie's baseball-room-in-the-making. See that tiny person on the left? That is a giant Johann Santana bobblehead...scares me when I forget he is there...and not real.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...