Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Busy Day Trip

We took a day trip over to the other coast to see family for the day!
It was my first time doing it alone with the three kids and it went well!
We left at 6 a.m. and drove to my step-mom's house for breakfast at 8.
My teenage sisters were awake and charming at that time of the morning! :)
We know how much teenagers like to sleep so we truly appreciated the time with them at the crack of dawn!
We will be making these day trips more often because I felt like we could have talked forever!
We then went over for Caitlin's 4th birthday party!
She is our leap year baby so this is her first actual birthday!
Seriously, what a cool birthday!

The party was farm themed and my kids could not have been more excited!

Each of them told me that we needed a pony after the pony rides.
{I told them to ask their daddy.}

And Jackson had such a love for these little baby chickens. He was so gentle.

And, of course, the two five year olds get together and it is wild crazy time. I love them!

My brother with his baby girl.

And the cupcakes were so super cute! Lily thought they were yummy!

Caitlin did too!!
Happy Birthday sweet Caitlin!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...