Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Crafty Christmas

I found so many fun ideas on Pinterest!

After seeing some, I decided to display our Christmas cards on our cabinets,
attached to Christmas ribbon!
I LOVE how they look in my kitchen.
And, of course, the kids bring in a treat for their friends in class.
Parker is in the Zebra class at school and begged me to let him bring these zebra cakes in for his friends. So we went ahead with that...
And Lily and Jackson are bringing in a ball for their friends...
I am sure the parents are thankful for a little less sweets! :)
I love to see crafty ideas! DO you have any to share?

1 comment:

Samantha B said...

I love the great ideas!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...