Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Step 1 Done!

Willie left yesterday morning and I spent the rest of the day organizing stuff to pack, stuff to donate, and stuff to ship home. I figured out the arrangements for Theodore, our furry family member, to get to Virginia. I thought I had the car situation figured out.

The car people wanted to pick it up today. That means, that I would have to have it packed and ready by last night. That also equals no television, no toys, and no car for the next 2 days. So, with 3 kids and LOTS more to still do, I told the company no until Saturday or later. I was trying so hard to get it all done and I just couldn't be ready by this morning.

Willie was the one that told me to just wait on the car.
I sometimes need his voice of reason when I am in my "I am Supermom/wife mode."
I tend to put way more on myself than I can handle.

This morning, Theodore was picked up by the pet moving company, We Move Pets.
They picked him up in this big van/truck thing:
{Picture taken from company website}
The surprise to me was that there was no partition between the driver and the dogs in the crates in the back! I asked him if he wore earplugs! He said the dogs all calm down once they start driving. Theodore was reluctant to get in but I think he will be just fine!
He will arrive in Virginia on Monday or Tuesday.
I asked if they took kids but they don't.
Perhaps I need to look into We Move Kids?
Ha!!

1 comment:

MegnHarry said...

I hope you got Ron! Dixie loved Ron!!! And I also loved him when I called every day to check on her and he never yelled at me for it :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...