Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4 Days of Packed Fun

After the hectic All Star festivities, the kids and I stayed in Salt Lake
while Willie had to head back to Sacramento to play 4 games.

We went to the zoo...

Yes, there were REAL animals but I only took pics of my own personal beasts:

We went to see Willie's high school play some baseball
(Our nephew plays on the team now...and they were playing against Willie's cousin.)
We saw the coach (Willie's former high school coach and now great friend) get tossed:
We went bowling and to the arcade, where I forgot to take pictures.

And we went to the water park where I also neglected to get some pictures.

We ate ALOT! And we had so much family time with cousins and in-laws, and nieces and nephews!

It was so much fun! And are you seeing the trend here?
Utah =FUN=Exhaustion...
And I can't wait to go back and do it all over again sometime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...