Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Because He Just Doesn't Know

We went to the beach and I asked the kids to get together for a picture.

I know. I know.

You are shocked that I would do such a thing.

I hardly ever take any pictures of my children, right?

This is the first pose...

Ummm. Jackson insisted on putting this L on his forehead.

He just doesn't know that this is what people do when they call someone a loser.


So, that, I will save for a later date! :0)
We had so much fun and I kept us all sunscreened and sunburn free.

Except my own back...

I can't remember it all folks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...