Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pumpkin Brownies

This is YUMMY...and don't tell anyone, but it's much healthier than the normal cake or brownies I typically make.

Here are your ingredients:

Yes. That is it!
{I think this would work with other flavors of cake too.

So, I started mixing this with a spatula and quickly realized that I needed the electric mixer
to get this properly blended.
I greased these great little heart cake holders I found in the dollar bins at Target.
{Sidenote:I LOVE Target!}
Then, I filled them up...

After looking at this picture on my camera,
I promptly realized that some of these hearts needed some extra filling.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

And that's all!
A quick afternoon treat!

AND...they are too good to pass up!

**I am linking up with Sugarbee today...

Be sure to check out her blog...I have found the best crafty ideas from these link-ups!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...