Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Blame The Girl Scouts

Oh, cookie selling time is upon us...
and we have been hit up by every little thing with high socks around.

Oh, and Willie can not say No!
{Good thing we only have 1 little girl to own him.}

So, until those 500 boxes of cookies arrive from these little half pints...
I have come across a recipe for Somoa Scones.

And, though I can not say for sure,
I can assume that these are not part of the low calorie plan I have been following.

But, they sure look amazing...
{photo from baking bites}

Check them out here:

And, blame the lack of willpower on the girl scouts.
That's my strategy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...