Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Did They Plan to Be Naughty?

Do you ever have those days where you feel like it's all closing in on you?

I swear yesterday was that day.

I had alot that I wanted to get done.

And the kids were fighting...mostly the boys, with an occasional scream from a disgruntled little sister.

I tried all of the tricks...

I separated the boys after 100 time-outs didn't work.
{So, I may have exaggerated there but it sure felt like that.}

They couldn't entertain themselves. And I couldn't entertain all of them at one time in separate rooms. It's impossible, right?

So, I decided we would get some energy out by going outside.
The boys rode their scooters and Lily rode her powerwheel.

The boys ended up in time-out there, as they continued to ride past where I could see them, after the 3 billion reminders. {I'm pretty sure that number is accurate.}

So, I decided to bring them up to the park in our neighborhood.
The boys ended up in time-out there as well.

So, we came home.

And, I promptly passed the buck to Willie, who took over quite nicely.

While I fell into our bed and concentrated on the silence in our bedroom.

And, when I could hear them again, I drove to my favorite place.

Publix. The grocery store.

And I shopped in silence.
Or at least the only sounds of children were ones I was not responsible for.

And while I am thankful for these little monsters miracles, I am also thankful for a school day today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...