Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Parker's Break From Shopping

We have a tradition of shopping for gifts at the Dollar Store.
Sure, that sounds funny!
The kids get to go in there and pick out one gift for each person in our family.
This teaches them about giving,
while not making us spend $25 on a gift the other person didn't want anyhow.

The gifts make us laugh every year but the kids are always so excited for us to open them.
Anyhow, I took Parker inside to pick gifts for everyone except me.

Then, we came outside while Willie took the other to in to pick out gifts for me.
Parker told me jokes on the bench...
And he laughed at me...
We had alot of fun! And I can't wait to see what they picked out for me..and each other.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...