Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Show Us Your Muscles



When the kids are eating dinner, I usually point out that I can see someone's muscles growing. It is usually the one who is eating their whole meal.

The other day, Lily joined in on the fun and showed us her muscles:

And then Parker showed us his, while saying: "My muscles sure are hard."
I said: "Parker, those might be your bones."
Parker said: " That gym sure made my bones hard."
Heehee!

And, now Lily has given us a whole new muscle showing tactic:

Listen for the grunts.

{And I am sorry for my loud mouth on here. I can't help it.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...