Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blah

I miss Willie soooo much! This really stinks.
When I was in Oklahoma City, I couldn't wait to get home.
And I am SO Happy to be in my own bed and home.
But, in our life, there is never a more true statement as:
"Home is where your heart is."

I just miss him. And not knowing when he will be back here is even harder.
I like an end date.
I like having a number of sleeps to countdown with the kids.

Willie's team is in 1st place so that means possibly playoffs.

And, while I think it would be a cool experience for him to go to playoffs, I just want him home.
Selfish, I know.

He could be home around the 8th at earliest.
Or the 23rd at latest.

So, while I love what he does for a living and that it makes him happy...

Baseball and I aren't on speaking terms right now.

**Thanks for listening to my rant. I feel better already.**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...