Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Morning!

Good Morning!
Good Morning!
Good morning to You!
{This is what I sing to my kids when we have to wake them up. LOL I can't remember having to wake them up, since now, they are the birds' alarm clock.}

Anyhoo...
This is what woke us up this morning:
Those are crickets in our bathroom light fixture.
Isn't that so stupendous?
I love the thought of these guys IN our house and chirping away in our children's bathroom!
It warms my heart and gives me a fuzzy, happy feeling inside.
{That is sarcasm you hear folks!}
We live such a glamorous life, living in exotic new places, in the lap of luxury.
Don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Scott S. said...

That is SA--WEET.

I bet you just love the music they make in the middle of the night

Kimberly said...

When Doug was away on a business trip he ripped apart an entire hotel room looking for ONE cricket. I couldn't imagine ALL of those in one place! Keep up the glam life! LOL =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...