Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy Busy

Of course, we are busy over here!
I wonder how I don't wither away with all of the running around that I do.
But, not to worry, I am an overeater. I will not wither away.
Darn it.

This little one is a hot mess.
She changes her shoes about 15 times a day.
Really.
And she is extra particular about what clothing she wears now too.
A tu-tu is her request EVERY day.
And my mommy secret: I hide them in hopes that she won't ask to wear them.

And she's a stinker.
She gives you this little grin when she's up to no good.

The boys are active.
But, you already knew that.
They run from one end of the apartment to the other.
And while it drives me insane, there are times I have to just allow it.
It has been 105 degrees here the past few weeks so going outside to play just isn't an option.
SO, we play alot of tag, duck duck goose, and hide& seek indoors.
And hide from the camera is played anytime they see me clicking away.

This week should be a blast, as we pack for our trip home.
5 months worth of things for 5 people=alot of crap.
The good news about this constant moving is
that we are always getting rid of things we don't really need.
No sense in packing/unpacking things we don't use.

And, with that, I better get some sewing done.
LOL
I work better under pressure.
The packing will be finished in 3 hours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...