Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

The team had a couple days of rain delays and cancellations.
So the guys were going a little crazy just waiting for the games to either start or be postponed.

And...this is what my husband thought would keep him occupied during the rainy times:

He is sliding across the tarp that covers the infield during rainy weather.
It's like a giant slip and slide.

I think I want a turn!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I have always wanted to do that. It seems like it would be a big slip n slide!

Kelly said...

LOL priceless!!!
I have see so many ballplayers do that..............too cute

Scott S. said...

That looks so fun. When is the All Star break for him?

Julie Y. said...

He's a big kid at heart :)

I love your pioneer woman posts (food) yummy! Way to give the doughnuts a try!!

Thanks for the update on Willie :)And I'll take your word that the stats update is good (I'll have to have Jer translate numbers for me).

Looks like your summer is going great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...