Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Love the Special Times


The 4th of July is really a great family holiday. We are so lucky to be able to watch the fireworks from the dugout. I wonder if the kids know how special that is?

I am aware of how special these times are. It won't be long until the kids are wanting to watch the fireworks with their friends or not even care about a firework show.

So, I am soaking up these moments of crazy little people time.
We have been so blessed.
And I am thankful everyday.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So sweet. I'm excited for the day when Blake sees how cool it is that he's gotten to go to some of the places he's been and how cool it is to be a part of the baseball life. I love sharing it with him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...