Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bachelorette Recap #2


Last night's Bachelorette left us with the final 4, as Ali said good-bye to Ty.

I was surprised.
Not because I thought Ali and Ty were a great match.
But, ABC had shown some previews of upcoming episodes and Ty was there.
So...either a little editing has me confused or something else happens.

We'll have to see next Monday.

Chris is still my favorite because he seems like a mature, fun guy who really cares about family.

Who is your favorite and why?

2 comments:

Scott S. said...

Roberto is my favorite, because he is a stud and I am not!

Looks like you guys all had fun over the weekend

Chris and Tara Stanley said...

I haven't been watching enough to know which guy is the best. But I think Kirk and Roberto are the best looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...