Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Doughnuts


Some of the girls and I made doughnuts from scratch, thanks to The Pioneer Woman and her fabulous recipe!

These doughnuts were alot of work, but really, after you
taste them, you will forget about the work!
Kinda like childbirth.

We made the dough on Wednesday night. And we refrigerated it overnight.
Last night, after the gym {LOL}, we rolled out the dough and cut it using biscuit cutters.

Since I didn't have extra small cutters, we opted for doughnut disks or blobs.

We then covered these and let them rise.

Then, we heated the oil and started the cooking.
{Do not put plastic spoon in hot canola oil...in case you didn't think of this, like me}
And glazing.
Oh, and, of course, the eating...
And now...I begin the diet.

These were flippin awesome. And I think these take alot of time but are actually quite simple.

1 comment:

Samantha B said...

Yum! I've been baking too! Megan actually sent me the link that you used to make the doughnuts and I am thinking of some day making them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...