Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Broken Arm


And...the first child to break a bone in the Eyre household is...

Wednesday night, Lily fell off of our playground in the backyard. She broken her ulna and radius. She was in so much pain!
Two days later, we were at the orthopedic dr, getting a cast! The pain comes and goes but she is a trooper. 
Purple was the color of choice for her new cast:
She said some funny things during this ordeal.
First, I knew it was bad when on the way to the hospital, she wouldn't let me play the "Frozen" soundtrack. She wanted it silent.
She also told me that wished we never had a playground.

Once the meds kicked in, she told us that this was the best night of her life, since she was getting a cast. :)

She then had to have her bones manipulated when they put her cast on. She was in so much pain. She said "I wish one of the boys broke their arm instead of me...like Jackson." 
What a sweetie she is!
Anyhow, we managed to do the annual night time Easter egg hunt. I followed her everywhere. I'm a nervous nelly that she will fall again. 

Never a dull moment around here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...