Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

love making Valentines for the kids! I know that the time is coming where the boys will tell me I am embarrassing. However, it hasn't happened yet so I am still enjoying this holiday! 
Lily and I unwrapped her old crayons and broke them into pieces. We put them in the silicone heart pans and put them in the oven. They came out cute and we recycled those crayons!

For the boys, I saw a cute idea on Pinterest and asked them what they thought. Luckily, they were all for it!

Willie and I wrote each other notes all week...that's about as festive as we get. 😄
Hope your Valentine's Day was perfect!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...