Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Running

I have been training for a half marathon for a few months. It has been hard for me, as I could only really run on the weekends. I used my Christmas break from school to up my miles tremendously but once school started back up, my time was really limited!
Anyhow, yesterday, I ran my first half marathon! I can't believe I did it! It was quite the accomplishment and I actually really enjoyed it. I will probably train for another one in the fall but for now, I am going to let these muscles and joints rest. Some pictures from the event:
The signs for my family to hold:
Lily-
My Mom-
Parker-
Jackson-
(Said "I'd rather be playing Minecraft." I can't get his picture to come up)
Willie- (Was a surprise to me)
Crossing the finish line was overwhelmingly emotional. I am so thankful that my family was there to cheer me on!











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...