Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Fun

We have had quite the few weeks of Fall events! I can barely catch my breath! We had a great time at our school's Harvest Fest! I loved seeing so many of my students:Lily really enjoyed herself too..
Until she barfed from all of the treats she was eating...
We also had a parade at school! 
Jackson did a report on an American Hero and chose Abe Lincoln. He really had the best costume! And he did an outstanding job on his report!
Parker's grade level did a storybook character and he chose Buzz Boy...
Buzz boy...in case you weren't sure:
I dressed up as my own American Hero..Willie Eyre:)
Lily enjoyed Silly hat day at her school:
We carved some pumpkins...
Halloween was a blast! The kids made it further than in the years' past. Lily, Parker, and I were home and in bed by 8.  Jackson and Willie went out until 9:15! Wow!

What a fun time we have been having around here!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...