Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vacation

Our vacation to Captiva was awesome! It started out with the boy cousins in our car, very excited for what was to come!
We wasted no time getting to the sandy beach!
We enjoyed amazing food from the Bubble Room!
And the Mucky Duck...
And then, I caught the funky cold/cough/chest thingy. And I made a trip to the Island Doctor, which was an adventure of its own.

Willie and my brothers spent half a day fishing...
Our night out, which included many laughs, a bachelorette party crash, and a certain male doing a toe-touch on. The dance floor.
More Bubble Room shenanigans
Jason's fish
Sibling Love
We had a professional photographer come out to do pictures

This was out special cup for the trip! I use it every morning for my coffee to remind me of the great fun we had!
We will always remember this trip! Amazing in so many ways and exactly what we needed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...