Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Laughter

Some funnies I don't want to forget...

Somehow, we got onto the topic of heaven in the car. The kids were asking questions and we were answering the best way we could. Parker's one question: "Do they have food in heaven?"
Not surprising considering that child eats like a grown man these days.

My mom watched the kids while Willie and I went out. Jackson is racing Parker and he says "The smallest kids are always fastest Parker!"
Parker says: "Well the biggest kids have the biggest brains."
Interesting that they have finally figured out their size difference. :)

Lily: "I'm going to call you Dramatic Play from now on."
Me:" What? Why?"
Lily: "dramatic play is kitchen in French."

I am more confused now than I have ever been Lily! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...