Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lily's New Room

Every one of the kids is getting a room spruce up. Jackson had his room made into the baseball/sports room during spring break. Lily wanted polka dots so off I went! I used a plate and traced it on a poster board three times in the right position. I then cut out the holes and had my own stencil. I traced the circles onto the wall and when I was finished realized I had 66 circles! So...it turns out that painting circles is time consuming...and makes you a little dizzy. It took me three days with a lot of breaks and I completed her room. I love how it turned out!
Funny story: Halfway through, Lily walks in and says "Great job Mommy! Can we do a unicorn instead?" LOL! This mommy is not an artist so unicorns are out of the question!
Parker's room is next! :)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...