Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Time With Great Grandma

Lily and I spent the morning with my Grandma! We had a fun time, going to get Lily's haircut, and cruising around Target.
Lily loves Bobshka. And Bobshka giggles at Lily's silliness. They are a good little pair. (Going shopping with the two of them was a bit of a challenge but it was nice to get everyone outside!)
I am so blessed to still have my grandmother around to meet my children!

(Bobshka is certainly spelled incorrectly as Grandma in Polish but it is how the boys spell it so we are making our own word here.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...