Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Running for Wine

On Saturday, I ran my first color run with my neighbor. It was fun to get out there and run again but the whole concept of the color run has escaped me. The trail was 2 miles and you run until you hit a station, where they douse you with colored corn starch. I would rather just run without the mess. *Party pooper*
I still have blue and yellow on me...that stuff is hard to get off!

Then, I went out for girls' night out. Pedicures and dinner out was just what we needed! We closed down the restaurant!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...