Family Of Eyres

Family of Eyres
Welcome to the stories of our life! We are so fortunate to have the most amazing extended families and friends. This is our way of keeping you up to date on the happenings in our world!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Busy!

Life as a typical offseason would go has been transformed. I work many hours but am truly LOVING my job! An opening came in our school for a 4th/5th grade gifted teacher. Though I loved first grade, I opted to make the change. It has made all the difference in the world! Having that age children at home and teaching little ones is so exhausting.
In the past month, Parker turned 6, Lily turned 4, we went to Disney World, I turned 34, my mom had hip surgery, Willie's grandmother passed away, and Thanksgiving came.
We have been so busy living life that this poor blog has taken a back seat. I'm hoping to make weekly posts from here on out. But enjoy the pictures from the month.














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...